Last Updated: April 1, 2021.
REVIEW THESE TERMS OF SERVICE BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE.
2. INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. OHA grants You a non-exclusive license to download and display Our website for Your personal (non-commercial) use only. OHA provides this website for informational purposes only. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONTAIN, AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON OR INTERPRETED AS, LEGAL OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR OPINION.
3. ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. Use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between You (including any person or entity You represent) and OHA. Information disclosed to or shared with OHA through this website (including but not limited using Our 'Contact Us' form) is not an attorney-client communication. No attorney-client relationship between You and OHA will exist unless and until a separate Engagement Agreement or Service Agreement is officially entered into between, and duly executed by, You and OHA. Unless and until an attorney-client relationship exists between You and OHA, You must not represent, claim, or imply that You are represented by or have any relationship with OHA, or that OHA is in any way associated with You or Your matter.
4. ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE. As no attorney-client relationship exists unless and until You enter a separate Engagement Agreement or Service Agreement with OHA, You are not a client of OHA. As You are not a client of OHA, NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE EXISTS AND INFORMATION DISCLOSED OR PROVIDED BY YOU TO OHA MAY NOT BE PROTECTED BY ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE. Do not disclose or otherwise provide to OHA any information, documents, or materials which may be required to be protected from disclosure to third parties unless and until you enter a separate Engagement Agreement or Service Agreement with OHA. OHA may already represent, or may in the future represent, a party whose interests are adverse to Yours. If this happens, OHA may not be be able to keep your information, documents, or materials confidential or treat it as privileged from disclosure.
6. CONSENT TO RECEIVE MAIL. By contacting OHA using the 'Contact Us' form or virtual conference scheduling tool, You consent to receive communications (including digital correspondence) from OHA.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Information, materials, and documents available on this website, including the intellectual property attached thereto, is the exclusive property of Out-House Attorneys, LLC. "Out-House Attorneys", the outhouseattorneys.com domain name, Out-House Attorneys logo, and all other names, marks, and logos used by OHA in connection with this website and in the offering of OHA's services are the trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks, of OHA. The use of this website does not grant You or any third party any right, title, or interest to OHA, its copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or this website. OHA reserves all rights to its intellectual property.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. OHA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. USE, AVAILABILITY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS CONTENT MAY NOT BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ALL HARMS, DAMAGES, AND LIABILITIES, TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, ARISING FROM OR OR IN RELATION TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE TO AND LOSS OF YOUR SYSTEMS, NETWORK, OR DATA.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ANY LIABILITY OF OHA IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OHA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE REGARDLESS OF ANY ADVICE OR ADVANCE NOTICE GIVEN TO OHA. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF OHA UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO OHA IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND $100. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU IRREVOCABLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK AND A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND OHA, AND THAT THIS WEBSITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
12. TERMINATION. If You violate this Agreement, any and all licenses granted by this Agreement will automatically and immediately terminate without further notice to You. Termination of this Agreement terminates Your right to use the website. OHA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit, deny, or restrict use of and access to this website to any person or persons for any or no reason. OHA will not be required to provide advance or any notice to any person or persons whose use of or access to the website is limited, denied, or restricted.
13. CHOICE OF LAW, JURISDICTION, & VENUE. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law principles. This Agreement will be construed and interpreted as though executed by all parties in Howard County, Maryland. You irrevocably agree: (i) that the proper venue for any and all disputes (including but not limited to litigation) arising from, out of, or in connection with this website or Your use thereof will be the State and Federal Courts located in the State of Maryland; (ii) that you waive any objection to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts (including but not limited to claims of Forum non Conveniens); and (iii) to accept extra-territorial service of process.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and OHA concerning Your use of this website.
15. AMENDMENT. This Agreement may only be modified in accordance with the terms of Section 1 herein.
16. SEVERABILITY; WAIVER. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts will remain in full force and effect, construed to reflect the parties' original intent. Waiver in any one instance by OHA of any term or condition of this Agreement, or any breach of this Agreement, will not operate as a general waiver of such term or condition or any subsequent breach.
17. RELATIONSHIP. Nothing in this Agreement or on this website creates an agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or attorney-client relationship between You and OHA.
18. ASSIGNMENT. This Agreement and Your rights and obligations contemplated by it are personal in nature and may not assigned or transferred by You without the advance written consent of an authorized officer of OHA. Despite the foregoing, this Agreement will be binding on and inure to the benefit of the parties' respective successors and permitted assigns.
19. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Some U.S. States may treat this website and its content as attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee the same of similar result. Nothing on this website or its linked materials should be considered a guarantee of outcome. Lynden Renwick, Esq. is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland.